Graduate Degree (MBA)
Admission Requirements for Graduate Degree (MBA ):
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25 or higher on a 4.0 Scale or 3.25 or higher on 5.0 Scale in previous university work.
- Student should not be graduated from Bachelor degree for more than 10 years but if he/she has been gradnated for more than 10 years the Board of MBA may look at the case and take a decision in this case.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- At least one personal interview is required: a preliminary interview with Executive MBA Admission Committee
- Two letters of nomination and recommendation from senior business associates that objectively assess the applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, potential, and suitability for the Executive MBA program are required
- All students are required to obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 61 in IBT or 5.5 on IELTS and for those who had their bachelor degree in English they are not requested to facilitate TOEFL or IELTS
- The CBA reserves the right to require an applicant to attain an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).