How to Register for Courses
- Manage your time so that you start registering as soon as Registration opens. This is to enable you to register for the sections that are more convenient to you.
- Plan the courses you need to register with your advisor
- Pay the tuition fees required. This can be done through your University - Bank IBAN no. You also can pay directly to the Cashier. To avoid waiting time please use the University-Bank supplied IBAN number. More information can be obtained about it by calling the Registrar's office or the finance division. See the University DIRECTORY on the webpage.
- Connect to OPERA ONLINE ( If you are a new student, you can get your OPERA ONLINE user and password from the Registrar's office.
- Register for the courses you planned.
- If you have any difficulty in registering a course, check with your advisor in the Department, or the Academic Affairs of the College.
- You can modify your registered courses during the ADD/DROP period. Check the CALENDAR. You can still drop a course during the DROP period. However, always you need to consult your advisor and the Academic Affairs of the College.
- Good Luck