The Insurance program at the College of Business Administration introduces students to the principles and essentials of risk and insurance theory. The student will be prepared for the roles and responsibilities of the insurance and reinsurance specialist as an underwriter, adjuster, claims handling and examiner, and business development specialist.
The essential skills that students will acquire in this program will enhance their employment opportunities in the field of risk, risk management and insurance. The program allows graduates to participate effectively in both private and governmental sectors. There are more jobs in the field of insurance and risk management than qualified people to fill them.
Insurance program in college of Business Administration combines risk management and insurance, finance and business administration. It also introduces theory of risk and insurance as well as related topics (technical, quantitative, legal). This program includes general requirements, college requirements and requirements of the major.
Graduates find great career opportunities in the field of insurance industry, as well as corporations, factories, hospitals and governmental units which recognize insurance and risk management as an important and growth field.
- Equip students with general knowledge in risk and risk management generally, in addition to the specialized knowledge of principles and practices of insurance.
- Equip students with strong fundamentals relating to theories and concepts of different types of insurance.
- Understand and have awareness of insurance professional standard and ethics.
- Produce human resources in the field of risk management and insurance in order to meet the demand for workforce in related disciplines.
- Provide graduates the chance to continue and advance future career by entering the world of professionals and experts through professional institutions worldwide.