Management Information Systems
The Management Information Systems (MIS) major prepares students to design and develop business solutions and provides the tools to accommodate Businesses change and growth. The program includes a basic knowledge of comprehensive practical skills and business management and communication, and provides graduates with the elements of success in the professional world. The program focuses on developing the theoretical and technical knowledge, which provides students with the confidence and the ability to analyze, design and develop systems through advanced technology. Management Information Systems (MIS) is a hands-on major that equips students with practical skills that are highly sought-after in the job market. MIS students will have the opportunity for additional practical training through Oracle Academy, SAP and Microsoft.
- Equip students with the knowledge, skills, frameworks, computer tools, automation methodologies of business IS
- Provide students with multi-dimensional (technical and business) training, expertise in designing, developing, implementing and managing IS
- Enhance students’ analytical, problem solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Develop a strong understanding of key business concepts.
- Develop the ability to evaluate the strategic impact of IS on organizational processes, profitability and decision-making effectiveness.
- Develop the skill to manage specifications, design and implement IS.