- To connect alumni to the University and its current students
- To provide valued services to members
- To support the University's mission, and
- To narrow the gap between the labor market needs and university education
- To achieve the UBT objectives
- To build loyalty Alumni Loyalty
- To nurture relationships with current and future alumni, and engage them in University culture
- To coordinate, and promote programs that instill goodwill and pride, and provide opportunities for professional growth and social interaction
- To promote and enhance effective communications between the University and its Alumni
- To ensure the quality of our future alumni by continuing to assist the University in identifying and recruiting future students
- To enrich the knowledge of graduate students through interviews with experts in the same field
- To keep Graduate Students informed and updated with any job opportunities
Graduates Affairs Department (Alumni):
Takes care of the following:
- Identifying practical life of the graduates and their suitability for specialization.
- Cooperation with the graduates in the search for the right job.
- Getting university graduates fully aware of UBT activities being held.
- The establishment of at least two events per year to which graduates are invited.
- New graduates’ data recording.
- Forming a diagram clarifying graduates’ status (places of work and posts).
- Collecting data for all graduates starting with the first batch graduated from college. Then updating and correcting their data on a regular basis.
- Continuous communication with previous years graduates, and provide them with all the news and invitations to attend university events.
- Working on issuing the graduate card, for free, in order for them to benefit from the advantages of the card.
- Creating Facebook and Linked in accounts to ease communication with alumni.