- Students assistance in obtaining cooperative training, through communication with the companies. It also seeks recruiting university students looking for jobs in the private sector companies, through our relationship with executives of human resources.
- Function as a link between the students, trainees or job seekers and private sector companies that have vacant posts.
- Establishment of a database for the university graduates from all faculties.
- Provide training portfolios commensurate with the needs of the labor market.
- Provide indicative programs for trainees and those who are on the verge of graduation.
- To provide information about available jobs in the labor market for university students and to help them identify professional desires so that they can choose their future posts commensurate with their major. A brochure will be issued including the center services provided to students. To get the biggest marketing advantage "in coordination with the Department of Public Relations and marketing" through attention paid to the graduates, which helps attract a large number of new students.
Concerns and Priorities
Career Center cares about providing support and assistance to search for companies wishing to provide cooperative training for university students. The center also instructs students in the preparation of their CVs in a way that enables them to achieve their occupational hopes. Moreover, follows-up students during cooperative training, as the academic follow-up is left to subject supervisor in each major. The center also aims to strengthen efforts to communicate with the university students / alumni and provide full support to get a job commensurate with their education.
The work of the Center is divided into two sections:
Training and guidance in the period of pre-graduation:
- Interested in cooperation with the students and the subject supervisor starting from enrolling (Coop Training) until the completion of the training period, providing performance evaluation reports from the companies, in which students are doing their coop training, in coordination with the Center.
- The center then looks for companies that are commensurate with their specialties to recruit graduates. In addition, guide them through the preparation of the subject final report, and then hands over students a model for how to academically conduct that report, providing all the information and consulting students need in determining their academic careers. "In coordination with the academic supervisor".