Counseling and Guidance
Sometimes students need to be directed to the right way to deal with college life, it is very difficult for the students to be independent and self-responsible.
ESC encourages students to utilize counseling services on campus. Educational Support specialist is a person who is trained to deal with students’ issues and provide them with non-judicial views.
- Assist students on the process of adjustment to academic life.
- Support students’ personal growth and self-discovery.
- Provide academic, vocational, social and psychological individual counseling needed for students to support them dealing with the challenges difficulties which they face.
- Provide individual counseling session to cope with challenges such as (life stresses, family problems, anxiety test, and time management issues.)
- Also, provide group counseling sessions.
- Varity of workshops and training related to personal growth and human development topics are as follow.
- Life Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Time Management and Organization