JCA’s vision is one that seeks recognition as Saudi Arabia’s leading College of Advertising as well as a leader in the industry throughout the Gulf Region. It aims to deliver state-of-the art practical education that can fulfill the needs of the labor market demands.
JCA provides superb education in advertising aligned with national and international standards. Its academic programs equip students with the practical skills and knowledge required to become successful advertising communications professionals in the local and global business environment. It aims to serve the needs of the industry through various practical education strategies.
- To deliver premium quality graduate and undergraduate education that caters to the business needs of the local, regional and international markets.
- To provide new career opportunities for prospective business leaders and executives, enabling them to further excel through continuous professional development.
- To broaden executives’ managerial and technical competencies and enhance their problem solving and decision-making skills, thereby increasing their corporate efficiency and effectiveness.
- To develop the skills and culture of initiative-taking by emphasizing technological and entrepreneurial spirits and orientation in the programs offered by the Colleges.
- To provide choices for academic focus, to match each student’s career objectives to their goals for personal development.
Operationally, UBT aims to:
- Develop strategic local and global perspectives through creating strong alliances with corporate entities, non-governmental community organizations and reputable international schools.
- Emphasize leadership and innovation.
- Improve critical thinking, decision – making and teamwork skills.
- Build holistic and integrative capabilities
- Integrate academic depth with state of the art practice in the educational process.