STUDENTS WITH BUSINESS BACKGROUND
- A Bachelor degree from a local or international College/University recognized by MOE.
- Official transcript that clearly indicates the completion of a bachelor’s degree must be submitted to the Admission Office. If a student completed a course at other college or university, official transcripts also should be submitted. If the degree was obtained outside the KSA, Saudi national should equalized their degree from MOE and for Non Saudi the degree must be attested from the Saudi Embassy at the country of origin and from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in KSA.
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25, or higher on a 4.0 Scale, 3.25, or higher on 5.0 Scale.
- The applicant must have graduated within the past 10 years. The Admission committee has the right to exempt a student from this condition on a case-to-case basis.
- After the verification of all the documents submitted. The student must have a personal interview with the Admission Committee to complete the admission procedures.
- A one (1) year of professional experience.
- Letter of Purpose (250 words minimum).
- All students are required to obtain a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of:
- 61 on an internet-based test
- 5.5 On an IELTS Examination.
This condition of English Language proficiency will be waived if the student graduated from a school with an English Language medium of instruction. He should secure a certification stating that the degree was conducted in the English. Upon the acceptance of interview committee when showing competency level in Eng.
- Two letters of nomination and recommendation from senior business associates that objectively assess the applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, potential, and suitability for the MBA program are required.
- A completed Application for Admission Form with SAR 1000 non-refundable application fee made payable to College of Business Administration must be submitted to the CBA-MBA Program Admissions Office.
Qualified applicants will be informed of their acceptance. Full Acceptance is issued to those who submitted and fulfilled all requirements. Conditional acceptance for those who did not fulfil the specific documentation criteria. Applicants who finished a degree with non-business background are required to take the Pre-MBA courses.
Admission to the MBA program will not be considered official until the application file is complete.
STUDENTS WITH NON-BUSINESS BACKGROUND
For students with non-business backgrounds, our MBA Program provides a comprehensive business grounding, it creates opportunities for students from virtually of any background. Each year, the MBA Program accepts students from a wide range of non-business backgrounds, including government, arts, communications, and medicine. Accordingly, CBA has designed a number of Pre-MBA Courses to accommodate MBA applicants from this category.
The 18-credit Pre-MBA program is a fast track for any undergraduate non-business major who wants to continue his/her studies and earns a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) at The University of Business and Technology. The courses serve as a foundation for the MBA program. The Pre-MBA Courses are also open for Non-credit applicants seeking business knowledge according to the availability of slots.
Students transferring from another accredited institution recognized by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education (MOE) may be eligible to transfer a maximum of 9 credits of graduate coursework for courses already successfully completed with an average of (B) or 3.75/5 for each. The MBA Admission Committee will determine the eligible transfer credits for each course.
ADMISSION FORM [ Apply Now ]