Equalization of Courses
Requirement of Courses of Equalization:
- Courses from an accredited university under MOE
- B grade or higher in the course(s) to be equalized.
- Official transcript, Course description, contents and objectives must be at least equivalent to 75% of corresponding course at MEM.
- Credit hours for the course should be equal to 3 Credit hours.
- Equalized courses at MEM are assigned a grade of T prefix (meaning transfer). These grades are not counted as part of the students accumulated GPA.
- Preparatory and vocational courses are not considered for equalization of any courses at Collage of Engineering.
- The validity of any courses to be equalized is 2 years.