Students with Industrial Engineering Background
- Bachelor’s degree from a local and international College/University recognized by MOE.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.25, or higher on a 4.0 Scale, 3.25, or higher on 5.0 Scale in previous university work or equivalent.
- The applicant must have graduated within the past 10 years. The Admission committee has the right to exempt a student from this condition on a case-to-case basis.
- Official transcript that clearly indicates the completion of a bachelor’s degree must be submitted to the Admission Office. If a student completed a course at other college or university, official transcripts also should be submitted. If a degree obtained outside the KSA, Saudi national should equalized their degree from MOE and for Non Saudi the degree must be attested from the Saudi Embassy at the country of origin and from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jeddah, KSA.
- After the verification of all of the documents submitted by the student, the student must have a personal interview with the Admission Committee to complete the admission procedures.
- Additionally, the degree must be within 10 years of graduation from the date of applying to the MEM program.
- Preferably one (1) year of professional experience.
- Letter of Purpose (250 words minimum)
- All students are required to obtain a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of:
This condition of English Language proficiency will be waived if the student graduated from a school with an English Language medium of instruction. He should secure a certification stating that the degree was conducted in the English. Upon the acceptance of interview committee when showing competency level in Eng.
- 67 on an internet-based test (IBT)
- 6.0 on an IELTS Examination.
- Two letters of nomination and recommendation from senior Engineering associates that objectively assess the applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, potential, and suitability for the MEM program are required.
- Submit a statement of intent outlining personal short-term and long-term career goals, reasons for applying for the program, and explain how the program will help achieve these goals in addition to an identification letter from the employer, if any
- A completed Application for Admission Form with SAR 1000 non-refundable application fee made payable to College of Business Administration must be submitted to the Collage of Engineering-MEM Program Admissions Office.
Qualified applicants will be informed of their acceptance. Full Acceptance is issued to those who submitted and fulfilled all requirements. Conditional acceptance for those who did not fulfil the specific documentation criteria. Applicants who finished a degree with non-business background are required to take the Pre- MEM courses.
Admission to the MEM program will not be considered official until the application file is complete. No amount of credit taken while on Unclassified Status will assure a student of full admission. A letter from the MEM Executive Director will confirm admission.
Applicants who do not meet some of the above requirements can apply and conditional admission may be granted.