Students Affairs Adminsration :
Students Affairs’ director works on developing the services provided by the deanship and follows up with employees to make sure of the quality of services. This administration includes the following units:
- If you are experiencing any difficulties that might negatively affect your life or academic performance, make sure to utilize counseling service in campus. Counselor’s duties are: What counselor can provide to students? Contact To meet with our counselor, please visit with the student counseling unit or send an Email to email@example.com . It is located in the student’s affairs building. The office hours from 8:30 A.M till 4:30 P.M
- Assist students on the process of adjustment to academic life.
- Support students’ personal growth and self-discovery.
- Providing Academic, vocational, social and psychological individual counseling needed for students to support them dealing with the challenges face and difficulties.
- Help students with poor academic performance to increase to their studying skills and follow-up with them constantly.
- Individual counseling session for students who experience life challenges such as (life stresses, test anxiety, time management issues).
- Group counseling sessions
- Varity of workshops and training related to personal growth and human development.
- Students Council Unit:
- The Student Council Unit represents the students’ entity and determines a link between the students and the university administration. This unit serves students, discuss their issues, and raise their inner voices by defending their points of view. It also aims to promote active and cooperative spirits between students on one-hand and the management and faculty members on the other hand, developing awareness of moral values and infuse the spirit of responsible leadership in them. The council consists of fifteen number of students, presidents and vice president. This council selects its members through an election process in accordance with the deanships standards.
- Social Responsibility unit:
- This unit takes leading efforts allowing students to translate and apply what they have learned to the surrounding community and take an action in problem solving processes. It is also facilitate many volunteering opportunities for students through the volunteering club to help them finish their required 100 volunteering hours.
- Media Office:
The media office seeks to promote the programs, activities and services provided by the deanship, and endorse media communication between employees of the university professors, and administrators, and students, in addition its monitor and document all activities and events of deanship through the newspapers and social media channels.