The goals of the program are:
1. To graduate qualified personnel capable of advertising strategic planning and handling advertising accounts.
2. To Foster students’ engagement with the advertising industry nationally and internationally.
3. To offer High quality academic programs in the field of advertising management through qualified faculty members.
4. To promote research activities in the field of Advertising with high involvement in research projects, participation in international conferences and publications in indexed journals.
5. To maintain close relationships with the community by encouraging students to work on real briefs and organize seminars by industry professionals.